Impossible For Laptop To Upgrade To Windows 10

how to set up windows 10
Yesterday i received a notification that my laptop was approved and confirmed wanting to upgrade to Windows 10.

So i launched the Windows 10 Upgrade popup and initiated the upgrade.

It reached the screen the place where a round circle appears using the percentage status inside, and it also did indeed complete describes and restarted.

However, as soon as the restart, it went into "Repair mode" and which failed. So i then was required to reinstall Windows 8.1 and i also tried upgrading on the MediaCreationTool onto a USB stick.

Tried running that, the identical happend Again - booted into Repair mode rather than just completing the Windows 10 upgrade.

Now. I tried doing a clean install in the USB stick - that worked and not using a problem! However, my activation key didnt work and wouldn't normally activate. I can now read i always HAS to upgrade from 8.1 with the to work.

how to setup windows 10So right through the day i have tried various ways of upgrading from 8.1 to 10, with and devoid of the official Upgrade popup - but all upgrades, leads right into a reboot pursuing the failed Repair mode attempt..

Any idea on the to do now? I am all the way of ideas now.



When I upgraded to windows 10 plus it failed I booted into another copy of windows on another harddrive on the identical computer and used produkey to discover the key of windows 10 about the failed install of windows 10 and did an innovative install of windows 10 with this key. you could attempt that if you could have another copy of windows and another hard disk drive. Just take the disk drive out from the laptop plug it to a desktop and run produkey as admin and select the windows folder in the laptop drive as being the target. Again this only works if you could have another copy of windows.

That's a perception, thanks. That just looks like a big effort to try to acomplish something - that you should simple, when you get me.

I think it is weird which the Windows 10 upgrade through Windows Update on Windows 8.1, should fail so horribly.

Did it work? Please say it worked. If it made it happen will be the solution for my problem also.



I did some messing together with the BIOS so I am currently tied to a black screen on boot :/

Trying take some time and find out if it will boot up later.

Didn't even be able to try your fix yet, are certain to get back when I get the possibility.

Well I am going to test it and I will report back the outcomes.



So I tried doing an install although the media creation tool and I did not get any error and windows 10 works perfectly so I can not say beyond doubt if it works. I can say the key is exactly the same as before therefore it should work.

Sorry to sneak you guys, i saw you're upgrading to Windows 10 on the laptop. Can i ask you ways can i proceed while using Setup from my Windows 8.1? I downloaded MediaCreationTool and selected "Create Installation media for other PC" which provided me an .iso file. I copied that .iso file by utilizing "Rufus" Bootable usb tool. All went well.

I plugged that USB (contains windows 10 setup files) into my laptop and went along to My Computer to operate the setup in the Windows 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. When i am simply clicking on "setup.exe" it really is showing me this error"Use additional installation disc saying 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows Setup will restart automatically."

I am sure that we selected 64bit version of "Windows 10 Home Single Language" while creating Installation Media. But i have no idea why the heck my laptop isn't starting the windows setup.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url